Broker Dealer accounts at SureTrader give global regulated brokerage companies the means to reduce their operational, brokerage and clearing costs while providing electronic access for U.S. Stocks & Options worldwide with our professional white branded trading technology.
Brokers enjoy the following benefits:
- Flexible client billing and reporting options.
- The ability to fully White Brand statements, customer registration, and informational materials.
- A User Access Rights system that allows you to assign different managerial roles and client accounts to individual employees within your organization.
- Customizable statements and confirms.
- No long term contract required.
- Low commission minimum of USD 2,500 per month and upfront deposit of USD15 ,000.
- Accounts are accepted from residents of all countries except those countries that are prohibited by the US Office of Foreign Assets Control.
Broker Account Requirements
Must be licensed or registered with a Government Securities Regulator or provide a legal opinion from an attorney in the jurisdiction of your business operation and incorporation, attesting that your brokerage business operation is in compliance with the laws of that jurisdiction.
Must provide a copy of a valid Government ID for each of your client and proof of address.
If you have any U.S. clients, you must provide proof you are FATCA compliant and certify that you do not solicit U.S. clients directly or indirectly.